Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
You don't need an explanation..   Get 2 from Amazon....about 30 dollars each....easy returns
mahgister talking nonsense.
The concept of dither evoked in the citation imported from the book about digital audio is not non sense...

Perhaps i explain thing badly, being not a scientist, but you could have tried to THINK about this "dither" concept before insulting....

I guess this thread and this resonator are not for someone who would ever question things.

And perhaps thinking before making children coming to the world is a good idea, but it is not neceessary to have a complete theory before TRYING something cheap....

It will spare you to insult others in the meantime....

Anyway if you are not able to understand the "dither" concept in my citation, dont ask for any explanation it will be over your head...
Thank you, @ozzy. That was the most helpful comment.  Why can't the "sound" be reproduced by an iPhone app or streamed from Qobuz? What do these standalone generators do that something with a speaker can't?
Post removed 
The sole fact that the S.G. reproduce the earth resonant frequency is not an explanation by itself, adding "dither" concept to it is a beginning of an explanation.... That was in my alleged "non sensical" post...