Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Ever since I bought Dumbo’s magic feather I can fly.
What is that?

A free charge accusation against all users for no reason, save your uncuriousity coupled with blinders?

Or perhaps an audio enlightenement coming from your virginal working brain at birth ?

Nothing of that, probably only trolling stupidity....

All bets are on !

Myself i will safely  bet on the first or third .....
Additional comments on the Schumann Generators (above post).  My system is all Ayre electronics, Vandersteen 5A speakers, VPI turntable/plastic arm/Winfield Cartridge...all audiophile outlets, audiophile cables, careful setup, completely differentially balanced.  I turned the generators on with my wife in the room and she most definitely heard a difference.  She said that with the generators, the music was "sharper, condensed".  I agree... with them, the soundstage opened up, the instruments were separated, greater depth ambiance, etc.  I also noticed that with the a/s on the arm  released the sound was better....I have a feeling the a/s device was adding unwanted resonance.  I also have a Sony walkman with Grado in ear headphones....and with the Schumanns on, the sound was better, although quite excellent without.  I read a lot about this, but still don't understand it....I just can tell you it works.   I walked around the room with them and getting them close to the speakers, the sound was more bright/closed in.   I have them about 4 feet in front of and to the outside on a window sill and about 4 feet from the floor.  The more you listen to its abilities, the more you can focus on as to what it does and the more enjoyment.  It doesn't improve my or my wife's sleep, though the dog is now sleeping the night without bathroom breaks at 3 AM
So no one can tell me what they're supposed to do? I honestly have no idea. All I get is some snarky comment from MC about how dare I ask how they work? I don't even know what they do let alone how they do it.
Did you not read the post? If that is your idea of real sweet like no way you been getting any and no wonder you're so cranky.

Well, I just got mine... I got the shiny one with pretty lights. $35ish. Just plugged it in, I don’t know what it is doing, but it IS doing something. My system is no slouch and my room is as treated as it can be practically speaking... and damn, it makes a difference. Hard to quantify at this point, I’m just playing with it, but everything seems to be tighter, more distinct. Wider, higher, deeper. Very surprising. I put it right in front of my listening position at seated ear level. No idea if that is “right”. We will see.

There you go. A man who actually tried an idea, judged the result by ear, and is already wondering how to make it even better. 

What a concept.

Someone like this I would probably explain for free without even asking. All you with attitude, better practice pretending to make all sweet like. 
PS- geof3, when you buy more, get the one for $9.92 or whatever. Three for the price of the one you got. Much better deal.