Aurender N10 vs Innous Zenith MK3

Has anyone been able to AB an Aurender N10 streamer against a Innuos Zenith MK3? If so, which sounded better and which was more user friendly?

128x128samgar2
The Innuos Statement sound great but I know the interface is not great
I'm think of getting the Aurender N10 myself have demo the N100 and it sounds better the my Bluesound and the interface is probably the best one out there 

Enjoy the Music 
Tom

I recently upgraded my Aurender N10 Music Server to the Aurender N20 Music Server.  My Aurender N20 Music Server is installed and sounds great.  The N20 is supplied WITHOUT hard drives installed. This means hard drives are the customer’s choice. Each of the two rear panel mounting sleds accommodates a 1, 2, 4 or 8TB 2.5-inch SSD or up to 5TB 15mm height 2.5inch HDDs.  Since users have different storage requirements, Aurender feels this is the best way to satisfy everyone.  

You know the music is great when I am typing my message and the music catches my attention and forces me to look up.  This unit is truly outstanding.  I am very impressed. Cranking the volume and this unit is truly amazing.  It is much improved over the N10.  The music has more feeling and depth.  The Aurender Conductor App is very easy to use and provides great navigation of my stored and streaming albums.  

I use the Aurender add-to-library feature that stores all my Qobuz (and/or Tidal) favorites in my main library.  For me, this means I can see my Qobuz albums in alphabetical sequence.  The all tab shows all albums. The streaming tab shows all Qobuz albums and the etc tab shows my stored albums.  For me, this is a great feature.  

My Aurender N20 sounds terrific.  The music is clearer, the bass is better, has more air and it has more musical details. The overall musical presentation is much improved.  I am listening to jazz now and the SQ is much improved.   I really like it.  The Aurender N20 Music Server is highly recommended and I suggest you give it a listen. 

I have no comments on the Innous Zenith MK3 since I have never heard it.  

Thank for the info  would love to get the N20 but I'm stretching my budget for the N10
Folks, the original question was whether anyone had the chance to compare the Innous  Zenith MK3 against the Aurender N10.