Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
To all interested, I recommend you Google schumann + resonance + health.  There's some interesting reading there...
To all interested, I recommend you Google schumann + resonance + health. There’s some interesting reading there...
In asia they use the S.G. to increase well sleep.... I try it but i cannot vouch myself about this effect....

For the sound i can tough.... 😊

To continue my explanation about the S.G. in an electrical grid....

The Noise floor act like an ice on the sea cover erasing the subtle information of the waves ,obstructing the communication....Breaking this ice cover of the general noise floor by introducing a powerful frquence, S.G. frequence, increase the communication between components different specific noise floor, and made possible a better perception of information associated to the sound waves into the ears...But i guess that the S.G. also modify the distribution of pressure zone levels between molecules mass in the air of the room making it more dynamic....I am not a scientist it is only a description perhaps faulty of what i experience....

This citation convey an idea of what i speak about:

…[O]ne of the earliest [applications] of dither came in World War II. Airplane bombers used mechanical computers to perform navigation and bomb trajectory calculations. Curiously, these computers (boxes filled with hundreds of gears and cogs) performed more accurately when flying on board the aircraft, and less well on ground. Engineers realized that the vibration from the aircraft reduced the error from sticky moving parts. Instead of moving in short jerks, they moved more continuously. Small vibrating motors were built into the computers, and their vibration was called dither from the Middle English verb "didderen," meaning "to tremble." Today, when you tap a mechanical meter to increase its accuracy, you are applying dither, and modern dictionaries define dither as a highly nervous, confused, or agitated state. In minute quantities, dither successfully makes a digitization system a little more analog in the good sense of the word.

— Ken Pohlmann, Principles of Digital Audio[1]

I have two of them. They are a birthday gift from my oldest daughter's significant other. They do not help me sleep. I have no idea if they will do anything for sound quality as my system is down until the new speakers arrive and renovation of the media room is completed. As you might suspect I am doubtful. I never would have purchased them myself. He intended for me to use one on either side of the bed for health reasons.
Well, I just got mine... I got the shiny one with pretty lights. $35ish. Just plugged it in, I don’t know what it is doing, but it IS doing something. My system is no slouch and my room is as treated as it can be practically speaking... and damn, it makes a difference. Hard to quantify at this point, I’m just playing with it, but everything seems to be tighter, more distinct. Wider, higher, deeper. Very surprising. I put it right in front of my listening position at seated ear level. No idea if that is “right”. We will see.
« Dont you doubt all day long about everything Groucho?
-Never before an erection, only after it»-Groucho Marx

«It is not the doubting act that matter then, is it the timing ?»-Harpo Marx

«You bet!»- Chico Marx