Need advice concerning audio cabinet shelves

I read many discussions  concerning isolation using various materials and tweaks. My cabinet is open on all sides and has 3 hardened glass shelves that are 20”x60”. On the top shelf is a TV, the middle shelf consists of a Dac, music server and a cable box. The bottom shelf has a DVD player, a tube integrated amp and a power conditioner. Under each component is a 1” hardwood cutting board with attached rubber footings plus DH cones between the components and the hardwood board. 
I’m wondering if the hardwood boards and DH cones are enough isolation from the glass shelves.
I’m considering placing a 20”x60”x1” hardwood shelf (possibly maple) on top of each glass shelf to replace the individual boards or replacing the glass shelves entirely with thicker maple shelves.
Any comments or recommendations would greatly be appreciated.
128x128ronrags
Post removed 
Agree, don’t use glass shelves. I have a wood audio rack and use DH Cones under my components. They sit atop a maple platform which floats on the wood shelf; a gel substance between platform and shelf makes this possible.

Sorbethane would work instead of the cutting board feet. How thick is the cutting board and is it truly a hardwood (like bamboo)?

Yep, replace all the glass with a different product.
Possibly thicker maple shelves as you stated.