Magnum Dynalab tuner

I bought this tuner for $3600 about 20 years ago new from Music Lovers in Berkeley and it has had very little use and is in excellent condition.  How much is this tuner worth today and does anyone want to buy it?
128x128doug714
@tonykay,

I sold the MD102t and gave the MD105 Signal Sleuth to sweeten the deal for $750.00.  After the person took delivery, he complained he wasn't getting many stations and wanted a refund, said it was defective.  I knew it wasn't as I used it right up till the day I shipped it to him.  I offered him a refund just so I wouldn't get bad feedback and the guy came back and said if I gave him just $100.00 back, he would send it to Magnum Dynalab to be upgraded.  So, like the jerk I am, I agreed and this guy got it for $650.00 with the freebee thrown in.  I have not sold anything here since then as it left me with a very bad taste.
stereo5,

The price I quoted was straight from the Audiogon Bluebook. Obviously, tuners are difficult to sell these days as radio content just doesn’t justify the investment. Considering the original MSRP ($3600), it sounds like the buyer of your tuner got a great deal. Given the circumstances you described, anyone might have made that same choice. Don’t beat yourself up, just try to move on.
Wow guys. I might as well just keep this tuner since it’s paid for and looks nice in my audio rack. Thanks for the feedback. 
Wow guys. I might as well just keep this tuner since it’s paid for and looks nice in my audio rack. Thanks for the feedback.