How to integrate stereo and multi channel?

I need advice. Here’s my problem: I listen to both stereo and 5- and 3-channel music. How can I use the same set of left and right speakers for both stereo and multi ch music?  That is, is there a way to configure the preamps/amps in such a way that I can use only one set of speakers? Note: this is about ONLY music; I don’t do home theater. 
I have a stereo preamp (Pass Labs) , a stereo amp (First Watt), a multi ch preamp and multi ch amp (both Parasound). Plus Tannoy speakers all around. For multi channel music I have a NAD SACD player, and a server hooked up to an Exasound e38 multi ch DAC—both with 5.1 RCA outputs. 

I’m happy to replace the parasound amp and preamp if needed.

I guess I can use a high quality speaker switcher like the Luxman AS 55, but I don’t know what the degradation in signal quality will be.

Thanks very much. 
ssmaudio
Post removed 
Take the front L/R stereo output from the multichannel preamp (I assume a P7?) and plug that into the HT bypass input on the Pass preamp and critical 2-channel sources (vinyl, etc.) into other inputs on the Pass as well.  When you’re listening in 3- or 5-channel just hit the HT Bypass on the Pass and control volume with the Parasound.  When listening to vinyl, etc. 2-channel sources only the Pass pre is in use.  Obviously the Pass plugs into the First Watt that alone powers the front L/R speakers.  Done.