Magnum Dynalab tuner

I bought this tuner for $3600 about 20 years ago new from Music Lovers in Berkeley and it has had very little use and is in excellent condition.  How much is this tuner worth today and does anyone want to buy it?
128x128doug714
The McIntosh MR78 is their best sounding tuner, can be purchased used for $1800 from AC.  Tuners are a hard sell on here, had to practically give away a Magnum Dynalab MD100 and MD 102t tuners.  I even threw in the MD205 Signal Sleuth to sell the MD102t. 
@doug714 Which model is it?

I sold my modded McIntosh MR77 that sounded real nice and prefer my Magnum Dynalab MD102 with a few upgrades.  Sounds nice, airy, decent stations and good signal around.  Sometimes prefer it over HD streaming late at night or early in the morning on Sunday when there is less noise in the air. 
I can’t tell you the model number at the moment cause I am in a rehab group home in Vallejo for my cocaine and alcohol addictions and I live in downtown San Francisco.  But it was the middle priced tuner about 20 years ago.  From photos I have it looks to be a model MD102 but the photo is not real clear.  I hope to be out of this rehab center in about 2 weeks and I will provide you with the exact details, but it sounds like I might as well just keep it since it’s paid for already and I really don’t need to sell it for the money.  I just had some free time and decided to get on Audiogon again after many years absence.  I used to buy and sell lots of gear on here about 15 years ago but I think they changed things a bit and my history and reviews and all gone now.  Thanks for all your assistance.  :)
@doug714  Your account is still active and still has lots of feedback.
Email me at [email protected],  attention: Tammy and I'll help you.