1975 New Reflektor 6n23p SWGP or Siemens/Amperex/Telefunken Cca?

Contemplating shooting for the moon with the 6DJ8/6922 tube type.  The moon appears to be either the 1975 New Reflektor 6n23p SWGP or Siemens/Amperex/Telefunken Cca.  For reference, the link below asserts the former is the Holy Grail.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/schiit-lyr-tube-rollers.673709/page-128#post-10483507

Curious what the here assembled opine.

Would be installed into a 2006 Dodd Battery Powered Preamp that is currently populated with early 1960s Siemens large halo getter e188cc (7308), which are great.  Objective of the moonshot would be more of the same that the current tubes are delivering...if such is possible.  Or, as any card carrying audiophile would espouse, something even better.

Thanks in advance for opinions, particularly from any audionaughts who have taken this particular journey.
128x128xenolith
I'll make sure to do so rodman.  They're coming from Poland with estimated delivery between March 2 and March 19, so will be a while, but I'll for sure return the kindness of you and the other Audiogoners who contributed their hard won experiential insights to my inquiry in this thread.
I've bought,auditioned and sold a boatload of premium 6922 tubes,Siemens CCa grey plates and those with the falcon etching are by far the best in my system.
Yes on the Siemens grey plate Cca being a great tube.  As our our fellow audionaughts (nuts?) here have convinced me, I likely wouldn't notice much difference relative to the 1963 Siemens E188CCs that I'm currently running.

A bit more on the Voskhods that are on the way (they shipped within 5 hours of purchase!)...the link below if for the same tubes that I bought 4 of.  I've learned that one dead give away for Voskhod 6n23p that were made for export are the nickel plated pins...for corrosion resistance (domestic market have steel pins).  The export versions are said to be the best sounding.  Can clearly see the ones in the link have the nickel plated pins.       

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6N23P-ECC88-NATIONAL-VOSKHOD-TUBES-MATCHED-PAIR-NOS-NIB-E88CC-6DJ8-6922-197...
Okalee dokalee.  The Voskhod 'for export' mid 1970s 6n23p tubes showed up today.  Clearly NOS; clean Ni plated pins.  5 hours on tubes so far.  Definitely the "flow" thing is there.  Most notable relative to the Siemens, Amperex, Mullard and Dario tubes that I've been running is an engaging presentation that weaves moments together in an audio tapestry that sounds natural, normal...like music is happening.  Agree with others who have opined that these tubes don't impress, that rather they simply do nothing wrong...which becomes impressive.

Already know that for the highly resolving and "sunny" (which is not bright) Dodd battery powered preamp, this is the most balancing of that characteristic without sacrificing resolving capabilities tube of the E88CC type I've yet found.  

Stoked...in a word.

More as burn in happens.

Thanks for the recommendation petg! 

Glad you like them, in simple terms they sound correct. You do not give notice to usual hifi terms, but their musical flow. Too bad prices have gone high as few years back they were selling for peanuts.

G