Connecting Bluesound Node 2i to Anthem receiver

I first posted in misc audio but I realize the post should be here
My connection is optical to my 1120 Anthem because my installer said the Anthem has the better DAC. Am I better off this way or using the Bluesound RCA jacks to use the Bluesound DAC. I have read posts that recommend digital coaxial. Is there any consensus on the best way to connect the Bluesound. Thanks
galleybob
@soix Thanks for your response. I have been looking into Coaxial cables and I really did know where to start. I don't want to pay a lot of money and I don't want to waste my money on something that is not good. I will check out the Apogee Wyde as you suggested. $55 is the price I would want to spend. Thanks

Post removed 
The Wyde Eye is a great place to start.  I’ve compared it to more expensive interconnects and it is still in my system, and John Atkinson actually used it as his reference digital cable for a while — not that that means much, but it speaks to the fact that it’s at least a solid cable.  As I mentioned before, if you get one make sure to follow the directional arrows that are hard to see.  I installed mine backwards once and it sounded awful.  At the very least you’ll have a very good and well-rounded, neutral cable to start, and if you find something better you know you’ve got something.  Let us know how it works out.