Would you Upgrade?

Hi everyone, i'd like to get everyone's opinion on upgrading my set of loudspeakers.

I would be going from a pair of B&W 802D (the first of the diamond models, around 2010) to a pair of Focal Sopra 3's.

Is there much of an upgrade making this change?

I heard the Sopra's at an upscale dealer with a close to perfect setup: speakers about 15 feet from the front wall and about 10 feet from the side walls. Electronics were all Esoteric, including their $44,000 Grandiosa M1 monoblocks, preamp, cd player, power regenerator and $3,800 Cardas clear stereo speaker cables.

I'm not sure if these speakers would sound much different from my current 802D and my humble Classe CAM 100 monoblocks.

Also, how many years do speakers last before they degrade (speaker, crossovers, etc...)

thanks to everyone in advance.
onehorsepony
As someone with a Classe SSP-800 and JM Lab Mezzo Utopia's for the last 12 years with no desire to upgrade, I can unequivocally say that Classe and Focal(JM Labs) work together.

However my amps are Jeff Rowland Model 12 MonoBlocks.
I would go for a vintage speaker of american make made before 1979 for a huge upgrade to the newer type speakers you are talking about changed from one new type to another slightly changes the sound but going to a vintage speaker will open up the gates.
don't listen to the paradigm persona series that beryllium mid-range and tweeter are so bright and hard sounding it's not even funny you have to get very warm electronics to go with those speakers. I like the monitor audio new gold 300 generation 5 or the platinum 200 generation 2 that AMT tweeter is so much more natural and three-dimensional sounding than any dome tweeter could ever be.and if you read the white paper on their driver technology they're way ahead of many speaker companies especially paradigm.