Mojo Audio Mystique EVO

Mojo Audio updated their website yesterday with details on the next generation of the Mojo Mystique DAC, the Mystique EVO.

Unlike the V3, the EVO has upgrade options for component, isolation and shielding upgrades - at purchase or to be upgraded later.   The website states there are plans to release new boards for ethernet/roon, and other dac chips like the PCM63.

I pre-ordered an EVO in late February with a few upgrades.  I'm expected to receive it in 1-2 weeks, and I'll post my impressions after some time with it.  I currently have the Mystique V3 and I find it fantastic.  Really looking forward to hearing Ben's next iteration.

veroguy
Should I change our tag line to "a bit closer to live acoustic music?"

In any event, the big jump in performance in our 2021 versions over our 2020 versions is the Staccato class A op amps over the Sparkos SS2590 Pro op amps.

If you purchased a 2020 version with the Sparkos op amps we can upgrade you to the new Staccato op amps for only $500.

After all, you did buy an EVO :^)
This DAC seems amazing and would be a good comparison I think to my delta sigma Bricasti M1SE. I would love to do a comparison in how they sound one day. I’ve only ever owned delta sigma dacs, so to hear the difference with my own ears will be interesting.

They are around the same price too.
@taylor02 There's a 45 day trial period for the Evo. I'd love to hear the comparison if you make the plunge.
I’ll be considering it next year but in all likelihood I’ll be upgrading my speakers first. Who knows, maybe I’ll win the lottery :)
For all the Evo owners, what previously DACs did the Evo replace and best? How would you compare the sound quality?