Better XLR/RCA adapters

I know, I know, that's not audiophile way, but I might have to temporarily use them. I heard that Purist Audio is considered the best by some but they are $500 pair, and I don't want to spend $1k on adapters.
So what should I get? Cardas ? Specifically, I would use XLR cables and the current equipment is all RCA.
inna
Why not use a good quality interconnect with RCA connectors on one end and XLR connectors on the other? Laspada Audio makes such cables available here https://www.ebay.com/itm/303822395905.
@inna 
mitch2, there are also Cardas adapters for $150 pair. Is there real difference?
I couldn't really say that it would be worth it particularly when you consider most equipment manufacturers, even those selling high dollar gear, use basic Neutrik XLR connectors and something similar to Cardas RCA connectors, although some do use more expensive connectors by WBT and others.  I would probably try to stick with adaptors that do not include a short cable component, just to keep things simple and to allow my main cables to be the primary conduit.  If I needed adaptors for a temporary situation, I would purchase one of the less expensive options from Parts Express.  If I needed them long-term, I would be very comfortable using Cardas adaptors, or the SMc Audio adaptors discussed by tvad, but I couldn't say for sure that I would hear a difference between those and the others.
I have to laugh at the post who said he just bought copper and silver from China!  Got some news for you. Anything coming out of China that advertises gold silver copper and so on is 75% lead fused into it along with any other garbage they can dump into it. Touch the cables and your binding posts and connectors they will be hot and start to corrode in a few weeks. We have run many of this crap through our flora scope o confirm. They even infuse lead into stainless food processing parts. You get what you pay for and don’t get me started on amazon the home of counterfeit junk!
Why would you want to the single ended connections will sound better than the balanced ones on most if not all gear anyway.