Klipsch Heritage Range

Hej

With Heritage Range I mean specially Heresy IV and Forte IV.

Reviewers often says that they are made for rock. Also Jazz and sing and songwriter songs are mentioned. But never classical music. Why? Are there any lovers of classical music that also loves Klipsch?

Anyone?

simna
I have spent a little over a week with the Forte IV and it is quite good.  I don’t listen to classical but they have impressed me with any material I’ve thrown at them.  I don’t think they have the pitch definition of a Cornwall down low but I turned my sub off the first few nights of listening. They sound BIG,  and with great material sound extends well beyond the speaker.  I’m trying not to listen to them too critically because number one they are so fun to listen to and (2) I’m trying to get away from analyzing equipment and enjoying the music.  
I think these speakers will let me do that.   The midrange driver is much improved,  I listened to IIIs and liked them, I would have taken them home if they had them I Cherry. But  I’m glad my timing, and luck allowed me to get a pair of IVs.  
I love the sound of classical (and every other genre I let into my ears) through my well sorted system with Heresy IIIs (and 2 subs)...just great speakers.
Hi Wolf - so did you keep the III over the IV? Did your subs cover enough of the difference between the two? I have a pair of REL T5i - I almost pulled the trigger on your nice set of Cherry IVs, but I just wanted to sell one more thing. Might be able to find a great deal on a III if I keep looking.

Oddiofyl,

Can you give some details between the sound differences on the III and IV?

I did a quick demo with the III with my own music but on a receiver and I was not very impressed but I blame the electronics.