Looking for small monitor for small room

I have a nad 3130 that I’d like to get a small stand mount speaker for. The room is 10x 9 and very lively. Any suggestions for speakers. I’ll see if room treatments can be used.
128x128brianportugal
Post removed 
The NAD 3130 is a 30wpc amplifier I believe. If I am correct you will need a speaker that is not to difficult to drive. With the small room, I would be more concern with impedance aspect than sensitivity. That said, I would look for a speaker not being lower than 87dB sensitive.

The Silverline Minuets suggested by Soix would be a good choice. 

There are several candidates between $350 and $500 offered on  AG now to be considered, a PSB, a Wharfedale, a Triangle (new), several Monitor Audio. A great thing about buying small standmount speakers used is that, if bought at the right price, they can be resold fairly reasonably without much loss. Keep the original packaging. 
Thankyou all for your comments. I’ve had the minuet supreme plus and liked them but liked the linn kan series 1 better. There is so much out there now in the 500 price range. Without going to a store or show it’s vert fdifficult.