Thinking about upgrade- seeking thoughts on “best” or “favorite” Conrad Johnson Amplifier

A couple years ago I upgraded my preamp to a Conrad Johnson ET7, which I then had CJ upgrade to the ET7 series 2. (Actually more of a trade up than a modification/upgrade).  I have been very happy with the decision.  I am running the ET7 into a primaluna HP dialogue premium amp (4x EL34 per channel or 80wpc) driving Maggies.  I have been thinking of replacing the Primaluna with a CJ amp. But I don’t know which ones I should consider, new or used.  And I do see CJ amps across the used market with regularity.

so I am seeking thought/opinions on what CJ amps I should consider, or which to avoid.  The ARTs are out of my price range, but I am open to any others up o around 10k.  I have been partial to EL34 tubes and I owned an MV45 many years ago, but I am open other tubes.  While am thinking of a full tube amp, I know CJ has made ET-series hybrids, which I would consider, as I once owned Counterpoint hybrids. And I have space for mono blocks or single chassis. Music tastes are mostly acoustic rock/jazz/blues and female vocals:  love warmth and big deep soundstage, with very little interest in bass.
Should I consider the current “classic” series amp, perhaps one of the premiers or the hybrid or? And what should steer clear of?

and any experience driving Maggies would be appreciated.

and please don’t derail the post by recommending other brands: stick to Conrad Johnson for now. Other brands are a conversation for another time.
meiatflask
Correction.
The MF 2550SE and 2275SE are still relatively new, so I would not hesitate to buy one.

sorry for the autocorrect
@cellorover

thanks - i will likely try one again down the road...

three times in the past I tried (cav 50, prem 11a xs, prem 140)... all were disappointments in terms of slam, impact and control, while their highs and mids were lovely... drove me towards vtl and audio research...
@jjss49@jjss49 
Yes, treat your ears and give the new amps a listen. Of the ones you heard, the Premier 140 was wonderful but I found it was preamp and cable selective. I actually owned one for about 2 years.