Searching for a Integrated Amp under $2K

Power should be at least 50w/ch, prefer Hybrid. Looking for Warmth, Detail, Presence, Soundstage, etc. Am on the fence with the Vincent SV500, wish it had XLR.  Was looking at the Cambridge line, Azur however, reviews are littered with reliability issues, i.e.China.

Will be streaming at some point, and initially will use CDs for my source. So, a high quality DAC in the the Integrated would be a plus, but, not necessary. Want to build a decent system, and not be constantly upgrading, and losing money.

Room is 18x13,  have Polk SDA2s, Emotive ERC3 CD, Sony Integrated Amp, (using temporarily), until I settle on a replacement, integrated amp,  in terms of openness, soundstage, accuracy, etc, etc..

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

lgm
You might consider a BAT VK300x. If you’re willing to buy used you might find one around $2k.
Agree Unison Unico integrated would give you exactly what you’re looking for.  There’s a Unico Secondo on US AudioMart listed at $2500 but should be $2000 or even a little lower if you feel like haggling.  Or you can get a Unico Primo new for $2395 that still puts out 80Wpc, and I believe the importer Fidelis offers a return policy if it fails to impress.  Best of luck. 
Schiit Ragnarok is 60/w, XLRs, sold with or without the DAC module. Not a hybrid though.

Rogue Sphinx v3 is a solid 100w hybrid, but no XLR.