Audio-Technica VM750SH Dual Moving Magnet Shibata Stylus Stereo Turntable Cartridge

I am not familiar with this stereo cartridge and stylus, but I'm considering purchasing it. The text in Amazon makes it sound attractive and what I think would work well with my Pioneer SX-850 stereo receiver and my Bose 901s Series IV.

I am wondering if anyone in the group has experience with this A-T cartridge and what your thoughts are. Most appreciated!

The cartridge and Shibata stylus are: Audio-Technica VM750SH Dual Moving Magnet Shibata Stylus Stereo Turntable Cartridge. Price $400. Price is not an issue, but I'd like to stay around $400. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M672NXO/?coliid=I3AXFCDPRTA9HI&colid=6AF3KKPJJO5N&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Mark Ricotta
128x128markinrockford
It is a great cartridge for the money. I personally prefer AT's microline stylus, the VM750ML.  Another cartridge to consider is Goldring's 1042. It has a Gyger S stylus, the same one used in the $16K Clearaudio Goldfinger. 
I seriously considered the VM750SH because it seems to offer so much for the price.  I wound up going further upscale (ART9XA) because my rig merits it and can handle the brutally low output.  But getting a dual moving-magnet with Shibata for $400, especially from a well-regarded firm like AT, has to be very tempting.
I have one.  It's excellent!  IMHO, the microline stylus is a little too hot, (detailed and bright) for "my" tastes.

The Shibata gives me the quickness and jump factor, but with a tad bit of sweetness thrown in.  My favorite stylus shape for sure.

That's a great price too.
@mofimadness, The microline stylus is even more critical of set up than the shibata. Chances are you could have toned it down with a little more fiddling.
I find the belief that moving coil cartridges are better than modern moving magnet or iron cartridges interesting. In some cases it is just not true and Moving magnet/iron cartridges are certainly a better value all around.
For certain if rock and jazz make up the bulk of your collection I believe from what I have heard the best cartridges come from this family. In conversation with Peter Ledermann, he makes low output cartridges only because of marketing pressure. He believes high output cartridges are the way to go, more dynamic and much better signal to noise ratio. Of course he recommends his strain gauge cartridge over everything else.