Better XLR/RCA adapters

I know, I know, that's not audiophile way, but I might have to temporarily use them. I heard that Purist Audio is considered the best by some but they are $500 pair, and I don't want to spend $1k on adapters.
So what should I get? Cardas ? Specifically, I would use XLR cables and the current equipment is all RCA.
inna

tvad
10,539 posts02-17-2021 6:31amSteve McCormack (SMc Audio) makes exceptional XLR>RCA adapters with flying ground leads that can be attached to a preamp ground post (or chassis screw).

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Interesting, rhodium or nickel on the XLR, I couldn’t see the RCA, looks gold plated or copper (to shiny for copper). Parts are 8-10 dollars, I could see 75.00 including labor and the tidy little ground lead.

I did a couple of silver plated (the pins) XLRs and RCA, with #18 pure silver low strand count, teflon cable. I used them on Dayton plate amps.  The RCA were to close and the run to far. I used XLR cable on a 30ft run, shield ground on one end. Quiet as a mouse. For the shop. Perfect. 20.00 each I think. Still have them. I know they would cost 500.00 each.. LOL I’m to frugal.

Regards
Post removed 
Just installed XLR > RCA pair, Canare L4E6S star-quad, 1M pr., $30 from GhentAudio.com, Shanghai.  Came in ca. two weeks...excellent product, ordered RCA > XLR complementary pair...highly recommended vendor.
I see. Thank you.
mitch2, there are also Cardas adapters for $150 pair. Is there real difference ? Extra $120 is not a problem if it's worth it.