Disappointment with Pass Labs - I'm looking for something else

Hello, I am new to this forum and my mother tongue is not English, so please forgive me if I make mistakes as I use a translator.

I recently bought an XA30.8 and an XP12. I was very happy but as time went by I began to not feel comfortable with the sound.
After doing many tests, I find that the XA30.8 sounds very very sweet but actually too much. I find it to be a loosely defined amp, somewhat muddy and lacks a lot of air and grip. The soundstage is very closed.

The XP-12 is the worst of the two. It is a previous that removes a lot of resolution and information, without transient attacks and sunken mid frequencies. Instead it brings warmth.

Has anyone of you found the same?

If you ask me, I have a Klipsch Cornwall and a dCS BArtok.

Now I want a capable amp, forceful, something warm, decisive, airy and with a great soundstage.

At first I thought of changing my XA30.8 for X250.8, and changing the XP-12 for a second-hand Audio Research Ref5. I am afraid of this change and continue with Pass, since I can go back to the same thing a bit.

On the other hand I have thought of going for a Luxman 900 combo, since it has very good reviews and from what I have read it could be the winning ticket.
opm
I suggest settling on your speakers before doing anything else.
I guess that's what I'll do I have heard some impressive Usher BE10s although it is not exactly what I am looking for and the second hand price is very good.

also, I wanted to talk about electronics Luxman, Gryphon or Sooulution .....
I am a much bigger fan of Luxman than I am of Pass.

Another really good, but different sounding, solid state amp you might want to listen to is Ayre.
could you describe the differences?
Well OP that says it all for me.. You enjoy what ever you dig up..
Klipsch are not know for their razor sharp imaging, lol they are Klipsch after all. They were actually made for each other. Mac and Klipsch.
It’s not the match that’s the issue.. It’s what you think you can get out of THAT speaker. .WITHOUT the right gear I just offered what was actually made for them.

There are a couple more..

You say you have 1/2 the fix and say you don’t like a product..

The Preamp is your biggest problem, you have to have tone control with a Mac, and their older valve amps, they are made for each other. AGAIN, just like the Klipsch. with NO tone control, won’t work...correctly. 1/2 the gear, = unhappy no problem, as you see.. Together MAGIC.. 50 years with Mac, JBL, Klipsch, VMPS.

Mac and JBL Everest series.. In my dreams..

I KNOW a C20 or C22, a MC240,60,275,40,75, would straighten the whole mess up.. Just all mixed up on gear, to tell the truth.. I was trying to be nice..

Pass and Klipsch.. Water and oil, without tone control.  A Luxman with tone control, HIGH quality gear. Fair price!
Good choice.

Regards
I found my sound with Ayre. If you haven't heard, suggest you check out.  You will know if it's right for you.  IMO, sonics that incorporate the best of tube/solid state sound in an innovative and beautiffuly made (in the USA) package.
A few options...Check out the Art Audio Opus 4.  Tom designs all of his amps to work with horns as the core offerings are 300Bs and he is highly conscientious in terms of noise.  The Opus 4 is a KT88 based unit and his gear will compare with Jadis.  Would be brilliant with a DM VPS preamp.  

For Class A, check out Sugden.  Not huge power but very good sound and you don't need huge power.  Only issue is that it is also Class A and may be more of the same. 

AVM...the SA6.2 and PA5.2 would be a good match. the PA5.2 has a tube input stage and offers a little bit of sweetness while the SA6.3 is a warm class AB and will give you plenty of slam and refined bass without being bright.