Disappointment with Pass Labs - I'm looking for something else

Hello, I am new to this forum and my mother tongue is not English, so please forgive me if I make mistakes as I use a translator.

I recently bought an XA30.8 and an XP12. I was very happy but as time went by I began to not feel comfortable with the sound.
After doing many tests, I find that the XA30.8 sounds very very sweet but actually too much. I find it to be a loosely defined amp, somewhat muddy and lacks a lot of air and grip. The soundstage is very closed.

The XP-12 is the worst of the two. It is a previous that removes a lot of resolution and information, without transient attacks and sunken mid frequencies. Instead it brings warmth.

Has anyone of you found the same?

If you ask me, I have a Klipsch Cornwall and a dCS BArtok.

Now I want a capable amp, forceful, something warm, decisive, airy and with a great soundstage.

At first I thought of changing my XA30.8 for X250.8, and changing the XP-12 for a second-hand Audio Research Ref5. I am afraid of this change and continue with Pass, since I can go back to the same thing a bit.

On the other hand I have thought of going for a Luxman 900 combo, since it has very good reviews and from what I have read it could be the winning ticket.
opm
Hi opm,
I must first admit that I am very biased toward tubes. For many years, I was a dedicated single ended triode guy. Anything SS always disappointed and turned me off. Solid State still pushes me away.
After 50 years in this hobby, my final amp and preamp is Atma-Sphere. I have M-60 amps and MP-1 preamp. I suggest you read some reviews on Atma-Sphere gear. I have never read anything negative only very, very positive. Owners of Atma-Sphere are a dedicated group. And Atma-Sphere’s Ralph Karsten is a frequent and highly respected member of this Forum. You may want to give him a call. He has become my “guru” on all things audio. Every question and problem I have is immediately responded to by Ralph. I am assured that he has truly become dedicated to my enjoyment of my stereo. I have never experienced such a relationship in all my years. The normal is that a company or a dealer will be attentive as long as they can sell me something. Not Ralph. He has become a real friend. Give him a call and tell him that Mike referred you.
Post removed 
Hi,

I don’t live in the USA.

I am also in the process of changing the Cornwalls. Although I am happy with them, I am looking for more definition.
Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated unless you want to go with tubes. Question is can your Klipsch handle that much power? If they can, this combination can be unbeatable within this price range.
By the way, my choice of speakers is different, so it has nothing to do with my set up. I would probably choose Soulution or D'Agostino for myself.
Well, you could consider D'Agostino too, I suppose.
Japanese transistors make no sense to me at this level. They are nice and all but they got no real dynamics and bite.
Try Gryphon and D'Agostino.