I nominate this company as building best speakers!

Anyone here heard or own Stenheim Alumine Three. Just heard it in an Burmeister System. Streaming music. This speaker sounds like live music. Not cheap but not insane. Save your money boys and girls! 😁
kw6
Local dealer! I’d rather not disclose geographic location. I am not kidding when I say this speaker posseses magic. Just before listening to this speaker I heard Harbeth 40.2 XD and Magico A3 (again) I’m not buying any of these. For a moderate size living space I don’t see anything that can challenge it. I went in to store to audition amps but came out re thinking my next step. Bested also Tad, Tidal, Acapella Cellini as well. Sure some speakers maybe have more bass or better highs. I’ve heard most top brands. When I am listening to say Aaron Neville or Diana Krall it’s like I’m at the listening session or club. All expensive speakers sound nice like Rockport, Kharma, Wilson etc.. Now I know they are just hifi. Stenheim is the real deal. I want other seasoned audiophiles to have a listen to let me know if I am just blowing hot air. BTW a Sonus Faber Amati owner traded his speaker for the bigger Stenheim. I was keen on listening to Cube Audio but won’t even bother now.
 Don't understand why you can't disclose where you heard them. Whats the big secret????