Mark Levinson 30.5 DAC vs. current DACs?

Does anybody can provide me with listening experience in comparing the Mark Levinson 30.5 D/A Converter with today's DA converter? The 30.5 in its days was state of the art, however, I can imagine that progress in semiconductor design and other advances would yield to significant sonic improvements reflected in today's offerings. Or does it not?
Thanks
agosto
Stereophile just tested a Chord M Scaler and in the process tried it with the ML 30.6 DAC. As part of that they talked about how that DAC has stood the test of time and how the M Scaler helped modernize it.
So you might want to check out that review:https://www.stereophile.com/content/chord-electronics-hugo-m-scaler-upsampling-digital-processor
@creativepart: Interesting read! It seems that the upsampling definitely improves the sonic performance of the 20.6. So perhaps I should look into this further.
Thanks for sharing this with me.
Intrigued to have just come upon this thread.
I currently run a 30.5/31.5 (all units recapped by Levinson authorized facility in Austin, TX)
Just bought a Berkeley Ref, so will have a direct  comparison capability between previous SOTA and one of the top tier DACs of this era.
More to follow as the next week evolves...