Help, I do not want to make an Ayre, What the heck?

Hi Everyone, Please help me understand my new balanced integrated Ayre-AX7e integrated amp.  I'm scared to hook it up wrong and I can't wait any longer, I need to hear this thing.  So before I connect anything, can someone please tell me what the heck this part of the owners manual is saying about the speakers outputs:

"The Ayre AX-7e drives the loudspeakers with balanced outputs. Since none of the output terminals are grounded, connecting any of them to ground may result in damage to the amplifier. Do not connect the loudspeaker outputs to any speaker switch-box, accessory, or test equipment that has a common ground connection"
128x128johnwahl
It is actually more about hooking up a hi-level sub connection such as REL etc. have. A truly balanced design is also called a differential design. Not all xlr input amps are truly differential. Doesn’t really matter overall, just hook it up (speakers) as others have said and go. 
It's a great sounding amp...congrats.  The instruction applies to the REL sub context (in which case you leave the ground wire unconnected) as well as the less likely one where the user is distributing the output to multiple speakers through a speaker selector box like a Niles or OSD...people who buy Ayre aren't doing multi-room, at least not with the Ayre!  Anyway, enjoy your new amp.