AC outlets

I'm considering replacing my 20 amp Hospital grade ac outlets by Leviton, for better audio quality outlets.
I read a review that ACME ac outlets are a good value @ $45.00 and Mastro outlets @ $89.00 are also recommended.
If you use either of these I'd like to know your impressions. Or, if you replaced your ac outlets which did you chose.
I'm using solid state components.

Also, did anyone find replacing the ac face plate improve your system?

Thanks,

Rick.
128x128rjshatter
Could these outlet covers be a good middle ground?
https://www.wallplates.com/products/gray-do?variant=53430394695&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=google_shopping_stone
They're a mix of stone and resin and should quell vibrations better than plastic and they're non conductive. 

All the best,
Nonoise
See oldhvy we agree on some things. Even you have limits to how much snake oil you can stomach.

People go gaga over rhodium plated. Hard and a poor conductor. Literally the worst qualities in a contact plating. That says a lot about the market ... Bling and ignorance.
P.I Audio's UberPuerto's. $80. Modified Hubbel 5632's. Graphene at the connectors...I've got 7 in my incoming UberBuss. And 3 more for my dedicated lines to replace the hospital grade 20A outlets.

Look into them. Contact Dave at P.I. Audio.