Router Ethernet Cable to Streamer

In my house, the wifi router is 25 feet away from my components. I plan running cat8 underneath the base board as hiding cable above or below room, side walls, exterior cable are not options. Picked a relatively cheap cable to try out first.

Cat 8 Ethernet Cable 30 ft, 26AWG Nylon Braided High Speed Heavy Duty ... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089B2YP77/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glt_fabc_TJA5SW4HNFZ0F14K8WVA

Is it possible to decrease potential electrical noise introduced by the AT&T wifi router with a better router next in the chain? If so, any recommendations? Also, has anyone had success/noticed a discernible difference in SQ by introducing something such as a LAN isolator right before the streaming source? Any constructive feedback or request for additional applicable situational information is welcome. Thanks. 

ggecas2
Well, EtherRegen can be fed with fiber upstream. If you go fiber route, although not necessary. You can feed EtherRegen with copper Ethernet, the cleaning, isolation, reclocking, happens inside the unit, as long as you cross the moat, A to B. It allows for using a very long cable upstream from the main switch/ router, then if you are willing, you can try a nicer short copper Ethernet cable downstream, from EtherRegen to your streamer
@thyname - Wow. So, with my Nucleus, all I have to do feed Ethernet from router > Nucleus. Feed Ethernet from router to side A of EtherRegen > I can choose to do straight Ethernet or run fiber to Side B > and plug Ethernet into Roon endpoint?
That is correct. And the Nucleus can stay in a totally different room in the house. No need to keep it in the music or media room.

And you can place the EtherRegen right next to your Roon endpoint, that allows for a very short good quality copper Ethernet cable from EtherRegen B port to your Roon endpoint. The Ethernet cable upstream from router to EtherRegen can be long and consumer grade, not a problem whatsoever.

There are people who use fiber with EtherRegen. But that requires an FMC, or a switch with fiber ports. To my ears (I did try with an opticalModule) that’s totally unnecessary, EtherRegen is pretty good isolating your equipment on its own.