Do you need a Roon Ready device to stream Roon?

I've been considering a Hegel integrated, but I want Roon before the unknown day comes they'll be Roon Ready. Can I feed USB from a Roon Nucleus to stream Roon in a Hegel, or any USB dac for that matter? Yes, I've seen the threads in Roon Labs sort of hinting at this and a rep from Roon said that you can stream Roon via USB into Hegel integrated amps.............but the language they use doesn't make me 100% confident this is true. Also, due to the condescending nature of the Hegel dealer in my area, I'd prefer to not to inquire or have them demo in their store. Thanks in advance for your help. 
ggecas2
You can use the Nucleus as both the Roon Core and a streamer too. Digital out from Nucleus will be compatible with any DAC
Yes. You can stream a streaming service (Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, etc.) using Roon as your interface with the service through a Roon Nucleus by its USB out into your Hegel or other USB DAC.  If the other USB DAC is not Roon Ready it may need a little more setup to work.
Look out for Roon Ready certification on your playback devices. These are the guaranteed Roon integrated bits of kit which have Roon's hi-res streaming RAAT technology inside. Roon will discover these without a problem and automatically deliver the highest possible audio quality to them.