Qobuz vs idagio vs primaphonic

What is the best streaming service for classical music in terms of content, quality and reliability ? 
I have Aurender and node for streaming. Currently have tidal which works well but content seems lacking. 
ei001h
@ei001h,

To tell exactly what you have, you have to run some of the track through a diagnostic program.  I use MusicScope, unfortunately no longer available.  I do not know of a similar program.

Primephonic does not tell you what the sample frequency or bit depth of any of their files is.  In fact they give very little information to anyone.  Neither The Absolute Sound review or the PC mag review says what their maxmum sample frequency is.  I find that remarkably deficient for a serious audio review.  They only say that some of their tracks are at 24 bits.

When I tried Primephonic, I ran a lot of track segments through MusicScope.  I identified only 44.1 and 48kHz as sample frequencies given the maximum audio frequencies received.  Of course I did not run them all, but I would be astonished if there are any higher than 48kHz, given the number I ran.
melm -- thanks for the data on Primephonic, but in the end I'm just a subjective guy.  Though not always, I can count on Primephonic giving me lovely sound via my Mytek Brooklyn and Primaluna. Not quite Qobuz, but in the main it's the fidelity of the source material that rules the day.
@OP,
The Aurender app only supports Qobuz and Tidal- at least it did when I owned my Aurender last year.
B
One data point: Primephonic has the entire Bonynge/LSO Rigoletto with Milnes, Pavarotti, and Sutherland, also the entire Serafin/ la Scala set. I didn’t check track for track, but it also looks like they have the entireLevine-Met recording. (Maybe that’s three data points.). So it would seem they have some opera.  I would be curious to know what holes people found in their opera stock.
Not to belabor the point, but Primephonic also seems to have many Walkure; in fact, scanning the app open beside me, it seems they have plenty of Rings.