Best integrated for my purposes - help me choose 1 of 3!

I did a bunch of research over the weekend and narrowed down choices.  My requirements:  2 channel amp that integrates well with my LS50 - ideally with HT Bypass.  The Ls50s are also part of my HT system.  I can use HT Bypass to send L/R to a 2 channel amp where all of my analog sources are pluged-in.    

1. Outlaw Audio 2160II  ($1k)
2. Parasound Hint6        ($3k)
3. Yamaha A-S1200 (or 2200) ($2-$3.5)

Ok, so right off the bat, the Outlaw will need a 2 amp / 1 speaker switcher - something from Niles maybe.  For $1k it's hard not to consider.  The Parasound is probably the most well recommended of all the choices - it's solid performer.  Yamaha - buy once / cry once.  I'd get years of use with the Yamaha even after the KEFs have been upgraded.

Cost is part of the consideration...  Does the Parasound sound 3x better, not sure, but probably not.  Yamaha 2x better?  Maybe, I've never read a bad review.  Steve Gutenberg suggests that the Outlaw is *very* good bang for buck!  

Thoughts?  
128x128martinman
Thanks everyone,

HT bypass is a convenient feature for WAF that's all - kids too.  Its not that high up on the list tbh, and I would't want to compromise 2-channel listening.  But it would make for a nice and tidy setup.  

@millercarbon: I agree, i'm all for tubes.  In fact, if they offered a DIY kit, I'd be all over it.

I wouldn't necessarily need a line level switch.  I was thinking of this:
https://www.nilesaudio.com/product/amplifierspeaker-b-selector-FG00003
Slight bump in the signal chain though.. 
For most transistor power amp, a speaker switcher is safe. If using a speaker switcher on tube amp, a dummy loading resistor will be required on most output transformer coupled tube power amp.

The Yamaha has both the best build and sound quality. Economy of scale allows them to use better parts than what you’ll find in the others. 
Hardly true in the yamaha argument  parasound uses very high quality parts and they are designed by John cure a genius in circuit design

We are a parasound dealer and we have a demo set of the pre 6 and a21 amp so we can give you a good price on the combo

Dave and troy
Audio intellect nj

Parasound dealers
Send me a PM and I can give you the name of the dealer I bought the Halo Integrated from.  I got a good discount  on a brand new unit.  He will ship if you are too far away.