Best cost no object tube phono

Hi Agoners,

just upgraded everything to SS Accuphase, loving it and have no intention to go back to tube pre/power. However, I have to admit that I miss a bit of tube sweetness particularly on mid. What is the best cost no object tube phono stage?

Thanks in advance for any advices
uwiikz
@rauliruegas WOW man!!! Your post made me believe immediately. All made sense to me now.....now, let me ask you a direct question. FM Acoustic or Accuphase C-47 for phono considering the rest are Accuphase??. 
Shindo is the ne plus ultra of tube preamps! Ken Shindo has passed on but his son is carrying on the tradition!
OP,

There are a few threads on this. As Raul points out it is very difficult to get very low noise in an all tube phono stage. Most phono stages use a SUT or FET for gain in front of the tube amplification. That being said, there is something about an all tube phono stage if your cartridge has enough output to stay above the noise floor.

Aesthetix Io and SPA Nova are all tube phono, and there are others. You should work with your dealer to audition some phono stages before making a selection
Also, Miyajima makes a SUT that would presumably be a perfect match with your cartridge.

Using that you would only need a MM phono stage or could use a MM phono input.

Your dealer may have the SUT in stock or a loaner if he caries the Miyajima cartridges
When you say money no object - do you really mean it?

Omni Gon
Audio note
Ko do 
Zanden
Ypsilon