Qobuz vs idagio vs primaphonic

What is the best streaming service for classical music in terms of content, quality and reliability ? 
I have Aurender and node for streaming. Currently have tidal which works well but content seems lacking. 
ei001h
I wanted to try Idagio, but it never worked properly on my computer.
I did try Primephonic, but I can't remember why I didn't stay with it.
I ended up with Qobuz as it has a much better catalog than Tidal(which I used for almost a year, until Qobuz finally came to the US) for Classical music. Audio quality is excellent. Plus I don't have to endure stupid MQA tracks.
Bob
I have tried Tidal and Qobuz. I found sound quality the same. However, I prefer Qobuz for several reasons.
  • It remembers what genres I like, and doesn't come up with a hip-hop home page every time
  • Offers ability to purchase downloads at reasonable prices
  • Search for classical works better than Tidal did
  • Better metadata for classical (composer, etc.) than Tidal
  • Fewer tracks labeled simply "Allegro molto" or such, without the name of the work or composer
I don't know about the other two.
I can't remember why I ended up going with Primephonic instead of Idagio, but I'm extremely happy with my Primephonic subscription. A classical buff's paradise except for one important exception -- I don't think they have a single complete opera.  Then again, I'm pretty sure that none of the streaming services have complete operas.  ...Not that I blame them, of course. How much space would an opera take up on a streaming service's hard drives?  How many people would actually play one start to finish?

As for pitting Qobuz against Primephonic in the classical arena, while Qobuz delivers a bit better fidelity, Primephonic's sonics are still quite excellent.  There is also no question that Primephonic offers a whole lot more repertoire than the Q.  Primephonic has also found a way to seamlessly segue from one movement of a symphony or concerto to the next.  For example, with Primephonic the transition from the middle movement to the final movement of Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 5 is accomplished the way Beethoven intended -- with no interruption.  Qobuz, sorry to say, takes an axe to the transition, inserting an annoying audio dropout.  "Honey!  Turn the record over!" 

For want of  better term, Primephonic has a fine concierge service, as well.  I'm pretty sure Qobuz offers up suggestions on what you might want to listen to, based on what you've chosen in the past.  But Primephonic does it with a more personal touch.  It's as if you're dealing with a fellow classical music enthusiast, not a disembodied bunch of bits and bytes. 
I’m pretty sure that none of the streaming services have complete operas.
I subscribe to Spotify, Tidal, and Qobuz. All three have a huge number of complete operas. The ultimate example: they all have many versions of the complete Wagner Ring cycle (Solti, Levine, Furtwangler, etc), each clocking in at 14-15 hours. It’s shocking if classical oriented Primephonic doesn’t offer complete operas. The music labels certainly make them available to the streaming services.