What 50wpc or higher amps have a totally different sound from Pass Labs, in a good way?

I have pass labs xa30.8, it’s awesome, but have no idea what’s considered it’s yin to the pass’s yang sonically?
redwoodaudio
@redwoodaudio,
Threshold gear tends to be leaner, analytical; reminds me of newer Burmester.  Please note, I have never owned/heard the big threshold monoblocks.   From what I gather,  these are some of the best in the line.

Respectfully, 
Jose
Sugden (tired of saying it lol) class A seems to get it right. They have only been doing it for over 50 years. Loving mine driving my Tannoys....only 30 watts! Sounds like more to me. Seldom raise the volume over 10 AM. They (sugden) were the first @ Solid State Class A amplification. Sounds like tubes without the hassle. My tubes are in my Tavish phono stage. This set up works for me. Best I ever heard or had. Took me a long time to get where I am at, ain’t changing a thing. All I need now is my Linn LP 12.....someday...I highly recommend these Tannoy Eatons...beautiful cabinetry and fantastic sound for the money, just shy of 6K. Not into the monolithic color of the day speaker monstrosities available. They look god awful. I prefer the furniture look. If you need a speaker with 10 tweeters to get the high frequencies right, that to me is a turn off.  To each their own I guess ..happy listening...now back to those LP’s...😁
@erik_squires and a couple others on here have said Ayre and Luxman. I agree 100%. I just had a Pass X150.8 in my system to try. It's very, very different than the Ayre V-5xe I have. I know the Ayre isn't new by any means but I've had newer Ayre here and the sound signature is very similar. I could live with either easily but I think system matching may, and I emphasize may, be more important with the Ayre than the Pass. It seems the Pass would sound good with most anything. Maybe that's why it's so widely liked.
I will add that I think an Ayre preamp with a Pass amp may be close to a perfect combination. Just a hunch as I've never heard it.
Got to say, ayre gear is sounding very intriguing. Where in their line is the sweet spot for preamp, power amp?

Also, I've been digging the octave v110 as a contrast to the pass. Fuller more authoritative sound. Bypassing it's preamp section with me EAR 868 is sounding really good. Still have some tube rolling to do, but it's an intersting yang to pass yin so far.