What 50wpc or higher amps have a totally different sound from Pass Labs, in a good way?

I have pass labs xa30.8, it’s awesome, but have no idea what’s considered it’s yin to the pass’s yang sonically?
redwoodaudio
Search your local Craigslist for a used AV receiver for say $300 or  less. That should get you what you're looking for, the polar opposite of Pass Labs. 

The Xa 25 is designed differently. Most Pass amps are voiced with 2nd harmonic distortion. Older ones use different transistors as well. So there is that. MACS sound different with lots of power. Lots of fans.

I had Ampzilla and Quattre originals and remember power with good sound but i think similar to Pass.  
Well, there's a "sound" to Pass. I know, it's what I have. And wouldn't call it dead neutral. There are many ways to retain top sounding SS without it being only Pass.
@redwoodaudio,
Threshold gear tends to be leaner, analytical; reminds me of newer Burmester.  Please note, I have never owned/heard the big threshold monoblocks.   From what I gather,  these are some of the best in the line.

Respectfully, 
Jose