Vinyl headache from hell!!!

I’ve been a vinyl user for around ten years and for the past month I’ve been dealing with various issues on all three of my turntable setup that have got me so frustrated to the point of hindering my ability to troubleshoot these issues. So I’m deciding to focus on one turntable setup at a time and turn to the many experts on this forum for opinions, tips, and ideas.

Turntable one is a TW Acustic belt drive with Morch tonearm and Benz Wood cartridge: the problem is if I play a record from the beginning and playing through the lead in grooves there is static like noise on the L channel for around thirty seconds and eventually goes away. This happens on MANY records I play. If I play the record at middle of the song, chances are it will play fine without the static like noises. Your thoughts?

scar972
My guess is you might have a slight fracture in your tonearm internat wiring that is aggravated/not by the position of the arm.
If the records have been damaged it is obviously a stylus alignment issue. Easy to have with a unipivot arm. I never recommend them under any circumstance. My advise would be to get rid of that arm and get a Reed, Kuzma 4 Point or Schroder arm. You will not have this problem again.
I've updated in an earlier post and on my system page my findings on these issues. The cartridge loading selector knob on one of my phono stage would intermittently cause static-like noises. Add in a number of bad pressings on a previous order, and static on a newly retipped cartridge are the cause of all my frustration. So a few different things happening at the same time. I appreciate everyone who has shared advices here and the few who has sent me messages, I can see better days coming!
Although it sounds as if your alignment is off, I am guessing that you have checked this,  vertically, horizontally, and side to side-front to back, whatever that is called. I once had an issue with a binding wire in the anti-skate mechanism.   The owner's manual for my pal's Grace branded Rega 3, Grace 707, and Grace F-9 system has an interesting comment on anti-skating:  Watch the stylus and see if it bend either way a bit when playing a record.  Adjust anti-skate to stop this.
I must be losing my mind. Scar, you say you heard the same static-like distortions on the same LPs at your friends house using his completely different system as what you are hearing on your own system. For me, this would exonerate your turntable/ tonearm /cartridge from being the source of the problem. Seems like your problem is with your LPs. So I wonder why the discussion about what equipment you should buy is ongoing.