older speaker designs

So I haven't really paid attention to hifi for a while for many reasons, but am now looking for new floor standing speakers.
My focus has been on the Revel Performa3 f206 lately for a couple reasons. Good performing speaker, size fits where they will be placed, and spouse approval factor is high as they are good looking speakers.
My concern is this. I think Revel unveiled the f206 back in 2013 or 2014. As the design is now closing in on 10 years old, should that concern me? Is the pace of technology innovation/advancement in speaker design about to make the f206 obsolete? Should I be concerned?
gwb72tii
My integrated is a Music Hall Maven, 100w
In its day it was thought to be a very good receiver, good upsampling DAC and very good amp
id really like to use it as it’s been in storage for the last 6 years
Well sure won’t cost anything to listen.. I set up one that fit in the palm of my hand (a power amp) I was blown away.. It sounded wonderful. The whole system cost 650.00 tube pre with tone control to boot. 30 year old speakers... the amp is a class d  2.1, 50x2, 100x1. BT, WiFi, ect.

All HD and SACD Sony ES series..

I bet it would match a lot of systems in the SQ. Behind the curtain test.
I haven’t even done cable tweaks yet, (good cables) 650.00 TOTAL

Regards
I wouldn’t worry about the design being of older origin; by and large the speaker-wheel hasn’t been reinvented for ~100 years, contrary to marketing BS and an industry that would have us believe otherwise to keep their wheels turning. It’s the specific implementation that counts, and whether vital parts of the speaker have aged less gracefully to where one should be concerned. Quality speakers should last quite a long time, so in this case I wouldn’t be concerned.
My experience with revel is more watts, more dynamics. The only nk on the f206 is owners find them light in the bass compared to the competition. I spent time with the f208 with an anthem 225i driving them and found them to have an open sound with excellent balance from any seat in the room. I would recommend them for ht all day. Watts are cheap and if your avr has pre outs you can always add a class d amp to drive the revels, if needed.