If you hopped into your time machine and brought back audio gear- what would it be?

So you have a time machine and you could go back to the days when you first started to get interested in and knowledgable of good audio gear- and a genie grants you one audio wish- you can bring back any single component from those halcyon days- what are you coming back with? 
128x128zavato
I'd go back to July 1991 and buy that second pair of KLH Nines being sold at HiFi Classics (Far Rockaway, NY). $500! I bought the first pair! Still have them in use! The best full-range electrostatic speaker! Developed by Roger West and Arthur Janzen.
Way back when, I was at a store that was going out of business.They had two Marantz 10b tuners. They wanted $1200 for both. Should have grabbed them, or at least made an offer on buying one of them. Silly me- 
Absolutely nothing. There are romantic memories but I am happy leaving them as they are. Electronics in particular are built so much better than they were back then. The switches and pots in my Marantz 7C preamp would be called garbage today. It is more fun to talk about my mistakes.