Why audiophiles are different (explained with color)

A very interesting video on color and color perception. How it comes into being.

In the act of doing so, it illustrates how the complexity of the high end audio world comes into existence..ย 

at the same time it explains how we end up with almost what you would call 'violent detractors'. Negative detractors.

People unable to discern nuance. Audio haters. As in .....non evolved people, regarding audio.

This is not a put down, it merely uses the words to describe the position in life they are in at the time. They may evolve more into the given audio directions, or they may not. It is a matter of will, choice, time, and innate capacity to do so.

Why The Ancient Greeks Couldn't See Blue
teo_audio
" Not only is our perception of the world an illusion, our brains are an active part of creating it. "

@teo_audioย  Thanks for sharing!
" Not only is our perception of the world an illusion, our brains are an active part of creating it. "

Neo after the red pill?
For those who would like to read about things such as "burn in" and warm up, I direct you to my article "Audiophile Law: Thou Shalt Not Overemphasize Burn In". There is discussion of warm up as well. It is at Dagogo.comย 
Not only listening music must be learned....

Listening sounds must be learned also.....

And by the way it is not exactly the same phenomenon , music is not sound and sound is not music....For those who need an example, politic is not ideology, ideology is not politic.... ๐Ÿ˜

Two things can be completely distinctive without being separable....Like husband and wife or the yin and yang or the positive and the negative.... ๐Ÿ˜

I just transform completely my room replacing a 1/4 inches lenght sloosh beverage straw in my 8 foot Helmholtz bottle homemade plumber tube by a regular straw of 1/4 inches lenght also... ASTOUNDING result...

A sound wave with a speed of 343 meters per second cross my room of 3.9 meter, 88 times each second....Many times then each fraction of second ...

Imagine your room like a very tense string on a violin, the slightest change make it vibrate differently.... Your room acoustic space is like a tense string indeed.....The physician Helmholtz is the real father of room acoustic indeed....

Listening to the Empire Brass ensemble playing Gabrielli after the straw change, and the tuba 35 hertz was coming alive completely from my 7 inches driver Mission Cyrus speakers.... Who need a subwoofer? the audible effect is across all bass frequencies range and over....

i dont listen cinema at all....Only music.... ๐Ÿ˜ Then i dont need to listen bombs or planes.....i need to listen the bassier piano notes perfectly tough....

An audiophile is someone who can transform TOTALLY his room with 1/4 inches straw lenghth.... I guess i am one.... ๐Ÿ˜‰

A consumer is someone who will spend many thousand of dollars to do the same thing.... ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only superstitious conditioned mind or professional sellers think that audiophile experience is money invested directly related....I listen to a bad system whose value was 300,000 bucks....
You know why? They lack a straw at the right spot....

Acoustic is an experimental science, not a consumer costly product.... Try your own experiment....

Dont upgrade anything, embed everything rightfully....
Dont throw money, use your ears, and be creative....
Just like the Greeks who are blind to blue, these audiophiles are deaf to imaging.
MC, or perhaps blind to it.