Opinion: of the Hi-Res streaming services out there, which do you use and why?

I use Amazon Music for cost and useful feature of identifying the quality of the stream and what your listening device is delivering.  I will admit catalog could be better but value is there.  I’m curious about other opinions that have tried other hi-res services
polkalover
The existence of Qobuz and Primephonic make me one very happy audio-fool.  Ah yes, the 21st Century is good for something.
TIDAL, because Qobuz was not available in the US when I signed up. But, now that it is, I have been thinking of giving Qobuz a try and re-think keeping/maintaining TIDAL. 

Reality is, I don’t stream much at all, and if Qobuz is cheaper, (which I understand it is), it might make sense just from an economic stand point.
Started with Tidal because initially that’s all there really was if you wanted hi-res. Once Qobuz became available I added it to compare to Tidal. Eventually dropped Tidal because I thought Qobuz sounded better. Briefly tried Amazon but didn’t get along with the interface. 
tidal and qbz

wanting to try amazon but integration and user interface is a problem still
Qobuz. Too many negative reviews on HD SQ and any money you keep away from Amazon slows down their world domination.