Does room temperature affect your sound?

I am interested in hearing if you guys and gals have experienced a sound difference in your system under different room temps. We are now in a major cold spell in Texas and I don't seem to hear my system as clearly as I usually do. It is a little more subdued. Maybe it's my cold body and ears that make a difference. Anyhow, chime in if you have experienced sound at different temps. More specifically, is there an optimum temp for a vinyl TT system? Thanks.
128x128baylinor
Well, if it's so cold you have to put ear muffs on, that will effect what you hear. :-)

My gear actually sounds better in the cold once it's warmed up. Sometimes in the summer if I really push my shop bass bins the speakers VC will get a little hot. 15" Ultimax SVC Dayton. The 12" DVC Ultimax no problems.

Probably should go with Pro drivers or the new 21" for outside this summer. See if I can get the neighbors pool to slosh over the sides.. LOL

Happy Happy

Regards
I don’t know about  temp.
But I think , humidity changes the dispersion of certain frequencies.

With the unusual cold for your area there is probably increased demand for electricity which could result in lower current which will affect your stereo system. I live in Maine and we are currently in the midst of a cold spell and the current coming in has been as low as 112 volts versus an average of 115 to 116 which still isn’t ideal. I do notice the difference in the sound quality of my system when there are peak demands on the grid.