McIntosh MC 275 Mark VI

I own a McIntosh C-2300 Preamplifier, which is an all tube design and Harbeth SHL5 speakers

1. Has anyone paired this with a Mcintosh MC 275 Mark V or VI amplifier, and what are your impressions?
2. Suggestions or other stereo tube power amplifiers to pair with the McIntosh C-2300. Looking for some actual experience that someone may have had.  Prima Luna, ZOTL, Rogue, VTL, BAT?
128x128drghosh
Good point.  I have the McIntosh C2300 connected to a Macintosh MC-152 and they speakers are Harbeth SHL5.  While I enjoy the sound, very neutral, I never quiet get excited as much, and hence the thought of buying a MC 275. 
@drghosh Did you buy the MC275 ? I am thinking of the amp but I am confused between McIntosh Labs MC275 VI vs ZOTL 40 REFERENCE from Linear Tube Audio.  

@audiofile10, I never purchased the MC275, although I might at some point, need to demo it first.  I sold both the C2300 and MC-152, not a big fan of Mac preamps.  I have also owned the C220 before.  

I think the MC-152 is a good amplifier, maybe under-rated compared to its bigger bros.  

I have not heard the ZOTL 40, can't help you there, check your speakers sensitivity and look a bit in youtube and elsewhere if someone is using ZOTL40/and your speaker and what impressions they have.
First post!  On any forum, anywhere!

MC275 Mk6 vs MC152

I'm in the process of auditioning a MC275 mk6 against my MC152.  Preamp is a C2600.  I googled the heck out of this hoping for some helpful info but i just couldn't find it...so i bought both.  Not at the same time.

Using both Rega P6 with Hana SL, and Tidal through bluesound node 2i as sources.  Speakers are ML Electrostatics with passive 8 inch driver.  

I purchased the MC275 mk6 wanting an all tube core to my system, instead of the hybrid.  I bought the MC152 about 7 months ago and have really enjoyed it.  I'm really on the fence after about a week of listening.