Power Cord Order of importance

Currently,  I have Kimber Power Cords for the Amps and Pre-amp.  They are ok.  I have an Inakustic 2404 Power cord for my DAC.  I am buying a music server soon.  I am thinking about upgrading Power cords in two components.  Which components should get the reference level PC's?  I am probably going to spend around $3k for two new PC's.  

Mono Amps
Pre- Amp
DAC
Server

I am looking for the biggest impact on sound quality from a component perspective.
willgolf

djones51
"
I would start with the coffee pot"

I know that you think you are being funny, clever, or "amusing" but someday there is a chance or possibility that you may actually experiment with a premium power cord and then you will see just how funny you really are!
It's amusing when someone thinks they know what others have tried. I just bought a new power cord. Monoprice set me back $10. 
You do not mention which kimber cords you have but i can tell tell you that i have not heard a better cord on an amp than the kimber but you do not mention tube or transistor either. I can say that my other favorite cords are from shunyata and audio magic shunyata for amps and audio magic for source components. Kimber works best on transistor gear if you have tube gear try some audio magic or cardas cords.
I have the lowest level Kimber PC's.  I have all tuve equipment as stated above.  Canary Grand Reference 300 B tube amp with 16 300B tubes and the POre-amp is also tube.