Dedicated power

I'm looking to run a dedicated 30a and dedicated 20a line to my system directly from the fuse box. 
I currently have some florescent lights and some other junk on the line so I'm hoping it will be an improvement. Things sounds like they are straining somewhat when you crank things up. The amp will go on the 30a line and the digital stuff on the 20a. 
Anyone done this and saw improvements? 
mofojo
builder3"Very unreliable electric service?Thank you very much for this information, which I find "suspect". Good grief. Flooding has caused a lot of problems, depending on the severity. The solution, of course, would be to not allow anyone to live near any of the thousands of miles of seacoast, nor near any rivers or streams. I think if we displace 50-100 million citizens living along the Mississippi and Missouri drainages, for a start, we can nip this problem in the bud."

You are very welcome and might choose to consider that floods are also an ongoing issue across much of the globe including Europe and Scandinavia and yet power outages lasting for weeks on end as a result of flooding just does not happen what you find acceptable electrical service would be considered of "third world" quality in many parts of the world.
what you find acceptable electrical service would be considered of "third world" quality in many parts of the world
The City of Los Angeles extracts $¼ BILLION annually from DWP. Hence ZERO maintenance. The pole in my yard was installed in 1962. Ditto the phone wiring. Crackles every time it rains. Pac Bell says the problem is inside the house because there is no crackling when they show up in dry, sunny weather.

Sheesh!
clearthink1,179 posts02-10-2021 8:48amYou are very welcome and might choose to consider that floods are also an ongoing issue across much of the globe including Europe and Scandinavia and yet power outages lasting for weeks on end as a result of flooding just does not happen what you find acceptable electrical service would be considered of "third world" quality in many parts of the world.
Well, I did a bit of research before replying. I'd have to say that the big difference is probably that in the U.S., the flooding very often comes hand in hand with some very serious storms. These would be the occasions that people might be without power for extended periods. I couldn't find any record of huge storms in Europe, only the remnants of various hurricanes. I saw some that spoke of 70 mph winds, and 1-2 inches of rain. That would be merely a blustery weekend, here. Most (all?) of the events with extended outages in the U.S. have been the result of horrific storms, hurricanes, or tornadoes with winds in the 130-200mph range, and often rainfall measured in feet.

Post removed