Upgrade cartridge or something else?

Here's a friend's turntable:

Current model Rega P3 with the RB330 arm. It has been upgraded with the Groovetracer Reference sub-platter, the Rega tungsten counterweight, the Rega white belt and the Rega Neo PSU speed controller along with a linear power supply upgrade.

The first cartridge was the Rega Elys 2. The Elys 2 was replaced by the Clearaudio Performer ($400 at that time), which was a definite improvement in sound quality.

Do you think that this table is where it should be or should the Clearaudio Performer be upgraded and if so, what would the practical dollar limit be in this case? Should he consider doing something else instead?

Thank you for your input.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmwh777
The point is it’s in poor taste for a dealer or manufacturer to offer up unsolicited ad copy in this forum. No matter how much you or anyone else thinks it’s a “ridiculous” price.

Consider yourself enlightened.......
@ozzy62 , So I really didn't miss your point did I. Now you can get back on duty to policing the forum and thank you for your service.
You had your opinion about manufacturers advertising in the forum, and I had mine. How does that make me the "forum police"? 

If you can't accept that, you might not internet well.......

ozzy62
"
The point is it’s in poor taste for a dealer or manufacturer to offer up unsolicited ad copy in this forum."
Why would you say that this forum is open to all under the rules, polices, and guidleines established for the group it is not for you to establish and determine who can participate here and attack those who you think "don't belong."