Power Cord Order of importance

Currently,  I have Kimber Power Cords for the Amps and Pre-amp.  They are ok.  I have an Inakustic 2404 Power cord for my DAC.  I am buying a music server soon.  I am thinking about upgrading Power cords in two components.  Which components should get the reference level PC's?  I am probably going to spend around $3k for two new PC's.  

Mono Amps
Pre- Amp
DAC
Server

I am looking for the biggest impact on sound quality from a component perspective.
willgolf
You should consider building a pair of PC's out of DH labs shielded power cords. Throw them into your mix and see.  I suspect you'll find the shielding works really well in the pre and amp.

https://www.partsconnexion.com/DHLABS-75520.html
@erik_squires 1+. It is so easy to make your own using shielded cable and medical grade plugs. The most important benefit is you can make them exactly to size keeping the cables as short as you can. It make for a much neater situation. Erik, I prefer 3 X 12 gauge for amplifiers. The 14 gauge is more than enough for everything else. If you need the cables to look sharp you can get sleeves! I hide all my cables so I don't care what they look like.
I use sleeves and shrink wrap tubing to add strain relief and prevent kinking.

I wish I had a source of 12 gauge shielded that did not cost an arm and a leg. For my modest 120W integrated, I'll sacrifice the gauge for noise rejection though.

Best,

e
I’m with Eric, I’ve begun to build some PC’s but use Furutech shielded cabling and connectors.  Not cheap... but not 1000’s either...
I think the order of the components that you have listed is how I would rank the order of importance. The power amps are number one. They should be high current, thick gauge and well shielded. I think I would adjust your list by saying that the DAC and server are tied for last.