Power Cord Order of importance

Currently,  I have Kimber Power Cords for the Amps and Pre-amp.  They are ok.  I have an Inakustic 2404 Power cord for my DAC.  I am buying a music server soon.  I am thinking about upgrading Power cords in two components.  Which components should get the reference level PC's?  I am probably going to spend around $3k for two new PC's.  

Mono Amps
Pre- Amp
DAC
Server

I am looking for the biggest impact on sound quality from a component perspective.
willgolf
In general, a good quality shielded cord is a good pick for digital source components.

For power amps, it’s current delivery capability that might make a difference.

Otherwise, it’s much harder to predict results with any particular cord. May be little or no difference.

Analog Preamps? Turntables? Most any good quality cord that makes a tight connection is cut out for that job...it’s not that hard.  Shielded cables are still a good idea especially if a low level phono stage is involved. 

Price is never a reliable indicator for many reasons.
In my full analogue set-up the biggest difference was when I put reference level power cord - Purist Dominus ferox- on the power amp, followed by the Dominus on PS Audio regenerator. After that phono stage and preamp - about equal.
Digital is different, so I would not be sure. Might be DAC plus server or DAC plus preamp, and it still might be on monoblocks.
But different components may need different power cords and as such you may have to decide in advance. Some cords work almost equally well anywhere while others don't. Matching power cords and components is not so easy and straightforward if we are talking reference or near reference level.
I have just ordered the Lampizator Pacific DAC and will be ordering the Lucas Audio Server.  I forgot to mention that I have a Inakustic 3500P Power condtioner which has the same Power cord to go with it.  My amps are Canary Audio Grand Reference 300 B Mono amps and C1800 Pre-amp if that makes a difference to anyone's thoughts.
Amp, preamp, sources. PC’s definitely make a difference, just like anything. Having said that, I think “bang for the buck” they are the lowest priority. Get your interconnects, speaker cables etc dialed, then PC’s. As mentioned, you can do stellar PC’s for not crazy money.
Look at the other 6 threads it is preamp,amp and dac etc.Get them all Purist ASAP!!