Power Cord Order of importance

Currently,  I have Kimber Power Cords for the Amps and Pre-amp.  They are ok.  I have an Inakustic 2404 Power cord for my DAC.  I am buying a music server soon.  I am thinking about upgrading Power cords in two components.  Which components should get the reference level PC's?  I am probably going to spend around $3k for two new PC's.  

Mono Amps
Pre- Amp
DAC
Server

I am looking for the biggest impact on sound quality from a component perspective.
willgolf
Post removed 
I agree with tvad but i was pretty surprised when i did some PC swaps on my server that there was improvement noted.  It was not with the most high end cord i tried with it that performed best but certain cords on the server definitely improved the digital experience. 
Honestly don't think it matters which one, if it is a good power cord it will make the same improvement whether on a DAC, pre-amp, amp, etc. Don't take my word for it, move them around, see what I mean. What does make a difference is if you upgrade your worst PC vs your best. Obviously if you have one that isn't very good it will be a lot easier (cheaper) to hear a big improvement than if you try and improve your best. This will be true regardless of what component it's being used with. 

Put that pre-amp on some Townshend Pods, you will be surprised!