Amp and Pre-Amp suggestions needed

I just picked up what will hopefully be my end-game speakers. They are TLS-1's based on the old Ohm F design, produced by Dale Harder of HHR Exotic speakers. I will probably share more in a separate speaker thread later.

It's become readily apparent that my Rogue Cronus Magnum III integrated is not cutting it with these speakers. 

I am looking for suggestions on a tube-pre and solid state amp separates that will drive the TLS-1's to nirvana. 

Here are my must haves:

- I want tone controls (treble/ bass)
- Again tube pre
- SS amp
- At least 150 wpc
- Want to keep my spend under $5k (new or used)

Yes, I already have Dale's recommendation, but I'm looking for other points of view here.

Thanks,
Joe
128x128audionoobie
choice is severely limited on good modern preamps if you demand to have tone controls... maybe better to get a well performing linestage and add a schiit loki

there are many many 'what is a good preamp' and 'what is a good amp' threads... search bar above is your friend
Are you doing any vinyl? If digital only you could add an RME ADI-2 dac. Very transparent tone controls and Parametric EQ. 

Schiit Loki is another good option. I have one for sale.  
Moving from 100 watts to 150 probably won't deliver what your after, i would think you'll want double or more your existing power. I think there are more integrateds with tone controls.
I’m curious, what did Dale Harder recommend?
What’s the impedance load, phase angle, sensitivity, power handling capability of the speaker? What is your room like? Do you have preferred musical genres? What other gear sound signature do you like?