Power cable recommendations for wyred 4 sound Sti-Intergrated amp

Hello, Looking for any recommendations on a aftermarket power cord for this integrated amp from previous users or current owners. (Brands/gauge) is the aftermarket power cable a worthwhile upgrade for a class D amp? Thanks for any info.

Cheers
128x1281lemmy
Thanks for all the suggestions. Any thoughts on Shunyata? They seem to have some scientific proof that there cables actually improve sound.
Stay away from Pangea.  I tried them and they sucked the life out of my system, back they went to Audio Advisor. I use Shunyata exclusively in my systems. 
Shunyata power cords are good however they can get pricey.
My suggestion is a lot of bang for the smaller dollar spent.
To beat the Raven Audio power cord (and a few other brands) you have to spend hundreds of dollars more.
I’m as guilty as anyone else and I’ll admit it, within several systems I have set up I own many expensive power cords. If you wanted more expensive suggestions I'd recommend in any order: High Fidelity power cords, Cerious Technology Matrix, Less Los C-Marc, Shunyata Anaconda Vx.
I suggest getting a home demo of Clarity Cable Vortex power cords. Google James Romeyn and I’m sure he will send you some to audition. All systems/preferences are different, but in my system I preferred Vortex power cords over Shunyata Sigmas, Wireworld Platinum, Audioquest Hurricanes, Audioquest Dragons, and High Fidelity CT-2 power cords. You results may differ.
+2, soix. 
I use Audio Envy in my system. I would recommend their Ocean Mega 3 for your Integrated. 
Stay away from Pangea!