SAEC WE-308 L or a new tonearm?

Dear fellow hobbyists,

I found a good deal online for a second hand SAEC WE-308 L , but refurbished. I was just wondering, what your advice would be. So, assuming it has been recently restored, would you recommend buying such a tonearm, vs maybe spending 1500 eur on a new tonearm, such as Ortodon 210 or Groovemaster. What would be your considerations?

thanks!

ek1977
@rauliruegas 
the latest GM comes with silver wire and a titanium arm. I really think it’s an amazing value. 
What is your favorite Jelco model? 
Hello!
EK1977 you have one of the fines tonearms, congratulations on your find.
I have just completed my project mounting a SAEC W-308L tonearm on to my Thorens TD124II. Mounted a Denon 103R as advise by a Japanese friend who mention goes very well with the Denon 103 with a resonance freq of 10.8Hz.
I was amaze at the reproduction was jaw droping, it was one of the fine combination I have on any in my arm collection. e.g SME 3009 improve, 3009R, 3012R, SME V. Linn Itok, Basik, Akito, Graham 1.5T, 2.2 and Phantom II.Jelco 250. And with a 5mm over hang 0 error. And turntable e.g Garrard 301,401, Lenco L75, SME 20A, Sota SapphireV, Linn LP12 and Basik, Michell GroDec.
Saec works for low compliance cartridges better than any Jelco. Jelco more universal.  

Thumbs up for Groovemaster the last alive manufacturer which tonearm doesn't look like Harry Potter wand.
For 1500 EUR you’d better look for some other Japanese vintage tonearms, one of them is Technics EPA-100, another one is Lustre GST-801, you could find used samples withing 1500 EUR