DAC upgrade?

Hello, I was hoping to get some insight and opinions on upgrading my DAC. I currently am using a Rotel A14 integrated amp and am using the internal DAC of the Rotel. I can't seem to find any specifics regarding the DAC other than its anĀ 

AKM 32-bit/ 768kHz Digital to Analog Converter. The amplifier is powering a pair of Totem Staff speakers and do most of my listening with digital lossless media (ALAC, FLAC) output from a Mac mini and using Audirvana.

I certainly do not consider myself an audiophile but I do enjoy good sounding music. Do you think upgrading my DAC would be beneficial? I wasn't wanting to spend too much on a DAC but was wondering if something like the Schiit Modi multibit, Topping D50 or comparable would provide a better/different sound?

Thanks in advance and look forward to your comments.

downingp
Sounds like I have some further research to do; although suspect either the Gustard or Topping will provide better sound quality than what I have.
I suspect I could open up a whole can of worms when asking about Tidal vs. Qobuz. The consensus seems to be Qobuz for sound quality, Tidal for content?
@downingp

1. in terms of sound quality, qobuz hi-res > tidal masters but both are very very good, and the difference is relatively small

2. your rotel and totems produce a clean crisp extended somewhat lean sound with good bass -- do you want a warmer richer fuller sound? if so, there are dacs worth trying, but you should disclose your budget

3. the d-to-a conversion chips used in dacs matter, but only about 25-40% of the overall sq produced... other factors matters a lot, especially power supply, jitter management, output stage and tuning of the sound profile by the maker
I have been playing around with the settings within Audirvana and am currently up sampling to frequencies around 384 kHz. In a sense, is that producing a better sound?
Have you tried the system optimizer within Audirvana?
For sure wakes up my Cary Xciter DAC.
Got nothing to lose by flipping a switch.